2. All dogs are sold with a 6 month health guarantee against any fatal genetic defects
ONLY. NO guarantees are made after this time whatsoever. If a problem should arise
during this period it must be formally noted by a licensed veterinarian at the buyer's
expense. Buyer will then have the following two options.
1. The above described dog is a purebred Dachshund registered with the American
Kennel Club (AKC).
Purchase Price: _________________
Date of Birth: ___________________
Sex: M F
Litter Number: __________________
a)Return the dog to the breeder (at the buyer's expense) along with all paperwork and
exchange (if available) for another of the same value or pay the difference for a higher
b)Keep the dog and all the expenses that are incurred with it.
-ABSOLUTELY NO CASH REFUNDS GIVEN AT ANY TIME-
3. NO guarantees are given against coccidia which can be brought on by the stress of
being shipped or placed in a new environment.
4. Buyer agrees and understands that if for any reason they decide they do not want or
cannot keep said dog, it may be returned to the breeder at the buyers expense along with
the health record. No money will be given for returning said dog.
5. Buyer understands that the breeder cannot guarantee adult size, color, hair coat,
conformation or trainability.
6. Buyer assumes full responsibility for the health, temperament and appearance of the
described dog upon possession. Under NO circumstances is the breeder to be held
responsible for the dog or its actions once it leaves the premises.
7. Buyer further agrees to maintain the dog at all times in good health with periodic
check-ups and all required vaccinations.
*Puppy/Dog has been vet checked, wormed and has had all age appropriate
vaccinations. (See Health Record) Every effort is made to de-worm all puppies before
placement however they are kept in a kennel environment and it is highly recommended
they be given a follow-up worming once in their new home.
-NO GUARANTEES AGAINST PARASITES OF ANY KIND-
*Puppy is currently eating _Purina ONE Puppy_ dry food 2 times a day.
*I strongly recommend that puppies be restricted from public, outdoor areas and areas
known to be infected with the parvovirus until their vaccination series is completed.
*Your new puppy is leaving his siblings for the first time today and will be sad for
awhile. Give them time, they will need an adjustment period to get used to their new
parents, siblings and surroundings.
The below signed Breeder and Buyer agree to the above conditions.
Date: _____________________ BREEDER: _________________________
ADDRESS, TELEPHONE: ________________________________________________
E-Mail Address: __________________________________
If payment is made by check, drivers license number is required.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE.